Miami Vascular Surgery (MVS) offers a full spectrum of services in vascular diagnosis, open vascular surgery, hemodialysis access and minimally invasive procedures for carotid artery disease, aortic aneurysms, peripheral artery disease and varicose veins.
We specialize in treating a wide array of venous disorders, utilizing our four non-invasive vascular laboratories which are nationally accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL).
Below listed are some of the commonly treated conditions. Click on each topic for more information.
- Carotid Artery Disease - Stroke Prevention
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
- Endovascular Surgery
- Peripheral Artery Disease [PAD]
- Dialysis Access - Fistulas and Grafts
- Varicose Veins & Spider Veins
- DVT's and Venous Stasis Ulcers
Please call to schedule an appointment or click here to request an appointment online.